Today’s business environment requires leaders and not just effective managers. In this direction, our Leadership Development approach has simple, easily understandable narratives and messages for leaders to demonstrate the required behaviours to the success of your organization without HR jargons and techniques.
Our focus always remains on making leaders to “align their thoughts, behaviours and actions to the success of your organization.” We believe a leader’s job (or even who is heading a department ) is not just to recruit, develop, and manage people who focus in analytical depth on specific business activities, but to:
- Know how the key functions of the organization fit together
- Know what “excellence” means for each function and for the business as a whole
- Know when to focus on the details, when to focus on the big picture, and how the two relate.
Leaders of your organization with our help, can perceive the full range of opportunities and threats facing the business, and focus on the most important ones that enables your organization to succeed. For that happen, we enable your leaders to learn and cultivate any or combination the below managerial and leadership skills, based on the needs of the organization:
- Effective Interpersonal-Skills with subordinates and superiors
- Negotiation, persuasion, conflict management, and alliance building
- Defining a compelling vision and sharing it in an inspiring way
- Developing Subordinates
- Personal Excellence – Demonstrating “right” behaviours and attitudes, as these are observed by their employees directly and indirectly
Developing Leadership Pipeline in your organization
- We mentor and coach potential managers to become leaders to occupy key positions for your expansion and growth strategies, using structured approach, as shown in the diagram, for developing the leadership pipeline across hierarchies.
- For example, we could pick 5-6 well proven and potential managers to develop them as leaders for heading a function or technical domain in about 2-3 years, and some can head a business with a P&L responsibility.