N.K. Sundaram holds a degree in Political Science, a PG Diploma in Human Resource Management and also a Diploma in Russian Language.
He has a total of 47 years of industry experience, including 4 years in Central Government and another 33 years with Construction & Mining Equipment Business Unit of Larsen & Toubro Limited. Post-retirement, he has made his presence in Soft Skill Training from Colleges to Corporates pan India and in Middle East Countries.
He conducts training through four languages: English, Hindi, Tamil and Kannada for all domains in Indian industry.
Nanda is our Talent Acquisition Consultant with 30 + years of experience working for Projects in India, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Canada and South East Asia specializing in Executive Search, Recruitment and Outplacement. He converses in English, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi and is also adept in Market Research and Sourcing of Engineering products, consumables and accessories for Imports and Exports from various global markets.
On Recruitment, he has wide knowledge in pre and post contract commercials, Post-tender clarifications, kick – off meetings, Contract reviews and negotiations on award of Recruitment tender contracts. He also has good experience in conceptualizing Centre of Excellence, Finishing Schools to bridge the gap between the candidate and the employer for new hires.
Fortified with close interactions and cross cultural experience of 23 + global nationalities, he can lead and execute in the areas of Key Account Management, Recruitment, Resource Utilization & Training Operations. He has driven several growth initiatives, customized to suit geographies across the globe which has given him good commercial sales experience in closing large and complex contractual agreements for Talent Acquisition.
With his academics in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Relations, Labor, Welfare and experience in International Business Development, he works for exclusive open positions in the following sectors to ensure right candidate fit for the role.
Sreekala Bijith - HR Consultant
Experienced Human Resources Professional with practical understanding of Business needs to help you achieve your business objectives. Over17+ years of experience in IT and Non-IT sectors that ranges from recruiting, on-boarding, benefits, enrollment, employee relations, performance management, retention programs, employment engagements, compensation & Benefits, creation/interpretation of policies and procedures, and process adherence as well as positioning myself as a strategic business partner. Enthusiastic and detail-oriented professional with excellent leadership, communication and partnering skills.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Formulating and Implementing HR policies, Process & procedures for an effective HR operations and development.
- Work closely with Legal to guide team on various employment policies and processes to ensure appropriate legal compliance.
- Continually strive to improve all HR processes, including onboarding, employee management, employee benefits, employee compensation levels, and other processes.
- Take a broad interest in the success and development of the company and the human resource function as a whole.
- Optimize through system automation.
- Partnering with business leaders for all employee related initiatives. Providing leadership to HR Operations and ensuring delivery within timelines, accuracy and quality.
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
- Introducing employee handbook based on all terms & conditions of employment and code of conduct.
- Planning, organizing & monitoring Induction Training Programs and joining formalities.
- Devising organizational-departmental structure by streamlining Job descriptions and mapping competencies to Jobs.
- Ensure all Job Descriptions are kept up to date, create new JDs as and when necessary
Designing all type of forms/Templates required from entry till employee exit in organizations.
- Managing Employee transfer, promotion, statutory returns, timely confirmations, contract negotiations, resignation note, exit formalities, staff attendance, leaves, salary statements and full & final settlements.
- Review all staff salaries and make recommendations for pay rises in consultation with department heads. Implement any increases and promotions.
- Memo preparation & coordination across levels for management approval on organization changes (hiring of business heads, finalizing compensation, any policy change, and HR plan of action etc).
- Handling HR Audits.
- Complying with Governments guidelines on Compensation, Statutory, Prevention of Sexual Harassment etc. and heading related committees.
- Preparing yearly HR & Admin budget to support both short & long term BU needs; Critical tasks/projects. Cost effective way of handling expenses through budgets.
- Maintaining cordial employee & peer relations. Handling grievances, ensuring redressal and closure within timelines.
- Act as a role model for the organization looks beyond own team as a role model and source of knowledge. Works with others in a collaborative and solutions focused manner to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Assisting Compliance team on labour law suits.